- Palestine policy in a rules-based worldPrime Minister Jacinda Ardern urged APEC to ensure fair access to Covid vaccines, as a step toward a ‘rules-based’ Pacific region. As a small, remote country, Aotearoa-NZ depends heavily on … Continue reading “Palestine policy in a rules-based world”
- A future-facing Palestine policy will turn from power to justiceWeeks after the bombardment of Gaza, analysts are asking how to weaken Hamas, rather than writing that one-fifth of Gazans now live without running water to wash their hands during … Continue reading “A future-facing Palestine policy will turn from power to justice”
- Palestinians need justice from their own leaders, just like Israel doesPalestinian Authority critic dies during arrest by PA | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera I want to call out the horrific crime perpetrated by the Palestinian Authority for the … Continue reading “Palestinians need justice from their own leaders, just like Israel does”
- Disagreement is not racism.Following the Jewish Council’s comments in Christchurch, I was sad to read reactions like this: “I do take antisemitism very seriously, and the Jewish community is an important part of … Continue reading “Disagreement is not racism.”
- Not At This Hui, And Not In Our NamesAlternative Jewish Voices responds to the statements of NZ Jewish Council spokesperson. Our release also appears on Scoop here: https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO2106/S00124/not-at-this-hui-and-not-in-our-names.htm We, Alternative Jewish Voices, hope for a productive and unifying … Continue reading “Not At This Hui, And Not In Our Names”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.