- What would change, if we recognised the State of Palestine?What would change, if we recognised the State of Palestine? 138 of the UN’s 193 member states recognise the State of Palestine, consisting of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and … Continue reading “What would change, if we recognised the State of Palestine?”
- Letter to the Prime Minister concerning Gaza and Covid-19 from Wellington Palestine and Alternative Jewish VoicesWe are pleased to work with Wellington Palestine on this urgent letter to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. Thursday, 10 September 2020 To the Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern Dear Prime Minister, … Continue reading “Letter to the Prime Minister concerning Gaza and Covid-19 from Wellington Palestine and Alternative Jewish Voices”
- J-LINK Progressive Jews against annexationJ-Link in Aotearoa New Zealand – silence in Wellington. Jews are uniting against Israel’s proposed illegal annexation of Palestinian. Zionist and non-Zionist Jewish organisations agree. The Union for Reform Judaism, … Continue reading “J-LINK Progressive Jews against annexation”
- Voices of Positive PeaceChange is made by those who show up. The advance work of change is to tell the story, to reach for those who haven’t yet realized that the blockade of … Continue reading “Voices of Positive Peace”
- Why is Annexation Still Happening?While others think it’s time to challenge their founding structures of ethnic and racial power, Israel is proceeding with plans to annex great swathes of Palestinian land in the West … Continue reading “Why is Annexation Still Happening?”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.